PROPS SALES POLICY
a) We do not accept or entertain any returns of goods.
b) Damaged or defective goods: We perform 100% quality check on all items before shipment. Hence, We will not be held responsible and liable in the event that the goods are damaged during delivery. We do not accept or entertain any returns of goods.
c) We do not accept the responsibility for the suitability of products for a particular purpose unless we have expressly accepted this liability or unless the suitability was based on our recommendation.
e) Wooden Blocks: Products that are made of natural material such as wooden blocks may defer in color and grain and are minimally treated with chemical to retain its original form. Therefore, we can not guarantee the uniformity in blocks and will not entertain the return of blocks because of these reasons.
f) Deviation of Props from actual versus image: The image as seen on an electronic brochure or a hardcopy of a flyer may differ from the original product. We will attempt to describe and represent the products as clearly as possible. Unless there is a misrepresentation on our part, you may not reject the products on these grounds.
g) No refunds are issued on DVDs and CDs.
h) Shipping charges will not be refunded.
i) Customised products cannot be refunded or returned.
j) Items on sale or outdated items cannot be refunded or returned.
m) Order Cancellation
If you wish to cancel an order after it has been placed online, you must notify us within one work day by email. You will be refunded the entire amount of the order but only if it has not been shipped out. Please remember that we process orders and send them to our warehouse within minutes of receiving your paid order. The fee that would be charged is 10% of the total amount paid as a cancellation fee. If your order has been shipped, the sales is final, and no cancellation can be made thereafter.
n) Out of Stock Policy
Upon receiving your order, in case the product is out of stock, we shall notify you in 3 days. Should there be other items in your order as well, we shall proceed to send those items.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY POLICY
1. All products are shipped from Malaysia. Our shipment methods include the regular Airmail or Express Shipping which we may, use either FedEx, DHL or EMS (our national courier) or via seafreight.
2. We deliver only on week days.All orders will be dispatched within three working days after full payment is received.
3. The shipment method will depend on the size/weight/quantity. We shall recommend the most suitable mode of delivery according to available transportation to the intended destination. The client may select the preferred method.
4. We shall not be held responsible should there is any delay at the Customs clearance point.
5. We can ship to almost any registered address in the world. However, Express shipping does NOT deliver to P.O.Box addresses or Military Base addresses.
6. It is your obligation to provide the correct address details at the time of ordering. Should you provide the wrong address, you will have to bear the re-routing fee and all losses that might incur.
7. In the case if your delivery location is classified as an Extended/Remote Delivery Area by our courier services, there will be additional charges. Location of Extended Delivery Area can only be verified manually after an order is received. We will then notify you via email/phone and send an invoice charging you the surcharge. Only after the surcharge is paid that we will ship out your order.
8. After your order has been shipped, we will notify you with email. If you opted for Express shipping, we will provide you the tracking number so that you can conveniently track online the whereabouts of your order. Standard/Regular mail does not have a tracking number.
10. Import duties and/or taxes may be imposed by your local government on shipments from outside your country. Customs policies vary widely from country to country. You should contact your local customs office for further information. All customs duties must be borned by client.
11. Some of our items are shipped using Dimensional Weight instead of actual weight of the items. Dimensional Weight is a standard formula used throughout the freight industry that considers a package’s density or volume when determining charges. Simply put, Dimensional weight is used when the weight of a package is inappropriately less than the actual size of package – like a box filled with inflated balloons!
12. We perform 100% quality check on all items before shipment. Hence, we will not be held responsible or liable should the items are being damaged during shipment.
If you haven’t received your parcel in the stated time, you are welcome to contact us so we can confirm that it was definitely sent. We also advise you to contact your local sorting office to see if they have tried to deliver while you were out. A card is usually left by the postman to let you know of this, however sometimes the card is not received by the customer for some reason, or caught up with junk mail and thrown out. Please note that Pos Malaysia do not class an item sent by First Class post as missing until 15 working days have lapsed (equivalent of 3 weeks). Therefore there is not much that can be done until this time has passed, but if your order is particularly urgent, please contact us as we will try to help in any way we can.
After this time has lapsed or your parcel has been returned to us as undelivered (whichever is the sooner) we can proceed with either a refund or sending a replacement order to you. Please note if your parcel is undelivered as it has not been called for at the sorting office, we may need to charge additional postage to re-send it to cover our already subsidised postage costs.
Please note that proof of postage records are only available for 3 months after despatch of order, so any queries must be received within this time or no claim can be made.